What is it made of?
Mimacup is made of high-quality, soft and flexible, 100% hypo-allergenic medical silicone that is free from:
- Chemical additives
Guaranteed quality: Mimacup complies with strict European regulations, offering maximum quality and safety for use. If you have any questions, the specifics are shown below:
Discover our different colour options
Made with food colouring, which is completely safe for the human body.
Mimacup comes in four different shades:
They help to conserve the cup, which, due to the iron content of blood, turns a slightly yellow colour. The different shades on offer will help your cup keep its colour.
Mimacup adapts to you
- Recommended for women under 30, whether they have had sexual relations or not.
- Suitable for teenagers during their first periods.
- Not suitable for women who have had vaginal or caesarian deliveries.
- Recommended for women over 30, whether they have had sexual relations or not.
- Suitable for women who have had vaginal or caesarian deliveries.
Little details make a difference
- Stem with an anti-slip surface
- Pressure indicator for removal
- Lines to measure your flow (ml.)
- Slightly rough edges to adhere to the vaginal walls
- Holes to allow air into the cup
- Rim that juts out so that the cup fits better